|Unwaged / Seniors
|Groups of 8 or more standard tickets
Booking Information and Instructions (please read)
Note: Please do not leave gaps between bookings. Seating layout is approximate only and will be arranged to Level 2 restrictions you will seated automatically with gaps between groups. This might mean some bookings may end up in a different seat. We’ll do our best to make sure you’re seated as close to your original selection as possible.
- Simply click the above button and select your preferred seats. You’ll be asked to confirm the ticket type, then select ‘Add to cart’. You’ll need to do this for each ticket you wish to book. To receive a group booking discount, please select ‘Standard’ seats eight or more times and the discount will be applied at checkout.
- The show is theatre based seating. Groups will be seated together but at level 2 there needs to be social distancing e.g. gaps between the groups, so the seating plan will only be finalised on the performance night
- Once you’ve added all your tickets to your cart, head to Checkout to pay for your tickets.
- You’ll need to enter in your name, address, phone, email address, card details for payment.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your ticket info. You can print the tickets at home, or simply show the ticket on your phone on the night.